Hi there, well it's have been difficult to me to think in a free topic, so, next I´m going to explain to you how to do a very funny and magic object: a kaleidoscope!
(I recommend you to play this video while you do the kaleidoscope: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XnMMiDUqi4)
- adhesive tape
- cardboard tube
- acrylic beads or pieces of paper of differents colors and textures
- 5 circles of the same size: 2 little circles of cardboard (one of them with a small holle in the center, and the other one with a biggest one); 2 transparent circle and one circle of tracing paper.
1. At first, you have to draw on cd 3 rectangles of same size each one; then cut them using the scissors.
2. Then, connect the rectangles using the adhesive tape; the bright side of the rectangles should face inward.
3. Now, you have to unite the rectangles so as to form a triangle with them.
4. Then, you have to put the triangle in the cardboard tube