viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Dogs =)


So that we have to talk about pets, I must start saying that I don’t have a pet at present.  In the past I have had a few dogs at pet; in the fact dogs are animals that I like most, I think that they are very faithful and fun, but I didn’t have very good experiences with them.
When I was a child we have a dog who was named Buddy –He lives already in our home when I was born-, but he die and I do not really remember why.
Then, after some years, a family friend gave us a female German Shepherd dog that we called Luna; she lived a lot of time with us and we loved her a lot, but we have to give it away because we moved of house at another which didn’t have space to have a pet. I suffer a lot because of it, but at that I time I still visiting Luna in her new home.
After a few years, we moved again at a house with a lot of space, and my parents gave me, as a birthday present, a new partner that we called Pascual. Pascual was a Cocker Spaniel dog and he was a very-very-very hyperactive pet. After a year, in an unfortunate day, when we came home we didn´t find him there. I still don’t know if he escapes or if he was robbery. =C
So, that is it.
I hope you have a great weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario