viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

First Term


Hello everyone, my name is Daniela Espinosa, I’m 22 years old and I’m studying Psychology. I was born in Curicó and most of my family stills live there. And here I am a Friday afternoon, sitting at the computer , writing this words. Lucky me that one of the things that I like to do in my free time is to write –but not in English-. I also like to see movies and play guitar, as you see, I don’t like activities that requires too much physical effort.
Well, is supposed that I have to talk about my first term and the good and bad points of it, so I must start saying that it was a very wearisome term in which I coursed five electives, English III and a sport course. By conclude, I didn’t have too much problems or challenges to face off in the last semester.
Have a great weekend!
Greetings, Daniela.

4 comentarios: